[Pycogroup] ReactJS / NodeJS Developer onsite Jarkata (2.000$ - 2.500$)
Phat Doan last edited by Phat Doan
YOU will have opportunities to work overseas directly with our international clients. You will receive a monthly salary & benefit package worth $2,000 - $2,500 on top of visa costs, air fares, accommodation and travel insurance.
YOU only need to be good at 1 or 2 of the following areas.
• Experience in Agile/Scrum development environment
• Expert knowledge of developing projects based on Node.js and ExpressJS
• Knowledge of and experience with MongoDB database
• A solid understanding of REST APIs
• Knowledge of and skills in Swagger, Microservices (Docker) and Amazon AWS
• Solid professional experience in using Node.js unit testing frameworks (Jasmine, Mocha, etc.)
• Experience in any of the following areas is a plus: code review, continuous integration, Git
• Ability to write structured, well-documented and maintainable code
• Problem-solving and analytical skills
• Excited about React / React Native and building for multiple target platforms. Developed 1+ project in React Native
• Solid understanding of JSX, Flux, Redux, React Components
• Tested and ensured code quality with Mocha, Sinon, Chai, react-addons-test-util, Lint
• Experience building mobile applications for iOS (Objective-C / Swift) and Android (Java)
• Solid understanding of asynchronous programming, ES6, closures and types
• Deep understanding of HTML / CSS 3 (Flexbox) and responsive design
• Learning-oriented, with good problem-solving skills, communication skills and a keen eye to software quality
• Agile/Scrum development
• Extensive experience with ReactJS, Redux and Router
• Knowledge of and skills with Webpack • Solid knowledge of using GIT
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Comfortable with code reviews
• Comfortable with writing testable code
If this description does not fit your profile but instead details a friend of yours, we would like to offer you a referral gift worth VND 10,000,000 as a token of our appreciation for the chance to work with your friend. Seize this opportunity to work on the leading edge of software development – or tell your friend about it.
If you’re interested in, kindly give me your Skype or phone number, I’ll call you back.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0126 - 700 - 4988