Antoree.com is a supportive community of English learners and tutors. At Antoree, we believe that technology will make education better, connect everyone around the globe, and help each other to learn and grow. We are currently seeking an UX/UI designer to join our Product Development Team. We offer highly competitive rates of pay, attractive benefit package and a great opportunity to work for an internationally recognized and respected company.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in UI / UX Design
- Strong knowledge in design principle
- Experience across web and mobile design
- Demonstrated superior visual, user interface, and interaction design skills
- Ability to understand what user and customer need by different technique
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator
- Proficiency on UI/UX prototyping tools or willingness to learn them
- Portfolio, website or dribble account available for review
- You might be the one if you are a heated designer with two or more years of user experience design experience for software, web applications which leverage emergent technologies and/or mobile devices.
- You might be the one if you are also a team player who strongly commits to effective product development and loves solving problems by finding inefficiencies, learning to understand developers and proposing viable solutions.
- You might be the one if you are also a global player who is familiar with reading and writing English document.
- Informal work style, startup culture with flexible work hours, fun outside the office with the team.
- Endless instant noodles and coffee.
- Enjoying policies regulated by the Government including public holidays, social insurance, health insurance
- Salary: negotiable
Interested candidates are invited to send CV and cover letter (in English) to: email@example.com with the following subject: [ANTOREE] UX/UI Designer - Your name.
Deadline: 20 January 2017.
Working location: Antoree’s Office - Floor 4th, Mirae Tower 268 To Hien Thanh, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City.
Should you have any queries, feel free to contact Ms Lien via this phone number: (+84)1 675 819 585.
Starting date: as soon as required.