Antoree.com is a supportive community of English learners and tutors. At Antoree, we believe that technology will make education better, connect everyone around the globe and help each other to learn and grow. We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who has excellent experience in Web development. We seek individuals who love to work in a startup environment, have a passion for working and want to build the best products for end users. We offer highly competitive rates of pay, attractive benefit package and a great opportunity to work for an internationally recognized and respected company.
- At least 2 years experience in Nodejs and web development
- Possess good expertise in Front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Front-end library/framework, Single page application, Responsive website …
- Have good understanding of relational database and NoSQL database
- Possess good expertise in system design, architecture design, and database design
- Possess good foundation in Data structure and Algorithm
- Have good knowledge of design patterns and design principles
- Have good knowledge of software security
- Have experience in Git/Github
- Have good knowledge of Web deployment, CI, VPS or Cloud management
- Able to analyze, research, design and implement software based on business requirements
- Able to build a high quality, scalable product
- Able to write readable, reusable, testable, efficient and clean code
- Able to write unit test
- Able to work effectively with a team as well as alone
- Stay open-minded and positive
- Proactive and good problem-solving skills
- Read/Write technical documents in English
- Good communication skills
- Eager to learn and able to learn fast
Advantages (not required)
- Knowledge of web technologies such as WebRTC, Progressive Web App…
- Basics of UX/UI design
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture
- Knowledge of automation test and test framework
- Experience in SEO
- Knowledge of Facebook API, Google API
- Able to work with Laravel, PHP
- Experience in Agile, SCRUM
- Experience in ERP, CRM, HRM
- Informal working style, startup culture with flexible work hours, fun outside the office with the team
- Endless instant noodles and coffee, etc,...
- Enjoying policies regulated by the Government including public holidays, social insurance, health insurance
- Salary: $ 1,500 or above + bonus + shares
Deadline: 20 Feb 2017.
Working location: Antoree’s Office - Floor 4th, 4F - E1, Mirae Tower 268 To Hien Thanh, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City.
Should you have any queries, feel free to contact Ms. Liên via this phone number: (+84)1 675 819 585.
Starting date: as soon as required.